Adoration of the Eucharist
- First Fridays, 8:00 am to 4:45 pm
- Fridays, 11:30 am before daily mass
- Saturdays, 4:00 to 4:45 pm
- or by appointment
Baptism Preparation Class
- The sessions are held the third Sunday of each month after the 10:30 am Mass in the Conference Room in the church.
- To register for the sessions, please contact Sister Lenore at least three months before the Baptism.
Baptisms are held the second and third weekends of the month.
Anointing of the Sick
- Call the parish office, day or night, in the case of an emergency.
- Please notify us if you are ill or entering the hospital.
RCIA (Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults)
- This process is open to all who are interested in the Catholic faith.
- Contact Sister Lenore if you are interested in the process.
- The process takes about a year to complete; it usually runs from late summer to the spring of the following year.
- Couples planning to be married at Good Shepherd must contact the parish office at least six months in advance.
- An Engaged Encounter or Pre-Cana is a must.